Blogs > Ann DeMatteo's Why Us?

Since my breast cancer diagnosis on June 9, 2008, I have spent a fairly decent amount of time wondering "why me?" I would like to hear from you about your cancer stories. Let's create a dialogue of learning, sharing and hope.



Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Coming this Sunday, July 12

Hi Folks,
I will be doing a column about Amy O'Neill, a Hamden resident and the longest-living person with a painful skin disease called epidermylosis bullosa. She is totally inspiring, a wonderful person living with a terrible disease all her life. I have never met a person who loves life more than she, but she struggles each day to stay alive. She really needs our prayers.
Ann

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

What an unimaginably difficult life Amy leads.

I just read your moving story, Ann. Sometimes I'm a bit late getting around to reading things.

I'm glad she has Paula as a friend!

July 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home