Blogs > Ann DeMatteo's Why Us?

Since my breast cancer diagnosis on June 9, 2008, I have spent a fairly decent amount of time wondering "why me?" I would like to hear from you about your cancer stories. Let's create a dialogue of learning, sharing and hope.



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Dear Readers,
Happy Valentine's Day! Bob and I will truly be celebrating tonight as I got good news from my doctor yesterday. She said that my breast area is now cancer-free following its removal on March 4. I'll be writing about my mastectomy experience in Feb. 22's Register Living section.
Thanks for all your support and prayers.
Ann

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Too said...

Hi Ann,
Thank God for your good news!! That is great to hear, and I am very glad for you. I wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery and hope you are doing well.
Pink Too

February 19, 2009 at 1:37 PM 
Blogger Ann DeMatteo said...

Hi Pink,
Except for the pinching and pulling of the drain and the tissue expander, I am fine. Though I received good news, I was a little tentative about it because I had gotten so much bad news previously and because there's an issue with my left breast and I still have to have radiation.
Ann

February 20, 2009 at 6:02 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home