Blogs > Ann DeMatteo's Why Us?

Since my breast cancer diagnosis on June 9, 2008, I have spent a fairly decent amount of time wondering "why me?" I would like to hear from you about your cancer stories. Let's create a dialogue of learning, sharing and hope.



Sunday, August 31, 2008

The second video

Hi Folks,
I hope you enjoyed my second video, when what was left of my hair was shaved at New Haven Hair & Skin Studio in North Haven. Many thanks to Andrea Torre, who did a great job! Andrea has been working with cancer patients for 23 years. She trained under the great Vincent Farricielli. Both were on the ground level helping the American Cancer Society and the Looking Forward program at St. Raphael's!
Hope to hear from readers about their cancer experiences.
Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home